Skate under the tutelage of Olympian Vaughn Chipeur at Valley of the Sun Adult Skating Camp in the beautiful, recently remodeled Ice Den Rink in Chandler, Arizona.
Vaughn Chipeur is a Canadian figure skater, a figure-skating coach and a member of the 2010 Canadian Olympic Team. Chipeur is also the Figure Skate Technical Representative and Brand Ambassador for TRUE Temper Sports.
Area of specialization
Freestyle, jumps, spins, Canadian MIF, power stroking.
- Member of the 2010 Canadian Olympic Team
- Member of the 2009 World Team
- Two Time Canadian National Men’s Silver Medalist
- Six Time Canadian National Medalist
- 2009 World Team Trophy Medalist
- International Medalist
- 2010 & 2011 ISF Entertainment, Rock and Roll Fantasy
- 2010 – 2011 Onboard the Mariner of the Seas.
- 2011 – 2012 Onboard the Liberty of the Seas.
- 2012 – 2013 Onboard the Explorer of the Seas.
- 2013 – 2014 Robin Cousins’ ICE, touring the UK.
- 2014 Hot Ice 2014, Blackpool England.
- 2014 – 2015 Holiday On Ice, Platinum, Europe and the U.K.
- 2015 & 2016 Hot Ice, Blackpool, England.
- 2015 – 2016 Holiday On Ice, Believe, Europe and the U.K.
- 2016 – 2017 Onboard the Oasis of the Seas.
- 2017 Principal Skater, Rock On Ice, Broadway on Ice, Mexico
- 2018 Choreographer and Principal Skater, Ucha Atayde Productions, Mexico
- 2017 – 2019 Full Time Coach at the Royal Glenora Club, Edmonton, AB.
- 2018 – Present Technical Representative and Brand Ambassador for AURA Skates.
Learn more about Vaughn Chipeur on Wikipedia.
Sign up to skate with Vaughn and all of our esteemed ice skating coaches at Valley of the Sun Adult Skate Camp in Chandler, Arizona.